The Greens/EFA in the European Parliament
Paul Henri Spaak building
60, rue Wiertz
Conception, Design, Realisation:
This website is owned by the Greens/EFA group in the European Parliament.
Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of this site following the posting of changes to this policy will mean you accept those changes.
- The Greens/EFA Group does not collect any personal information about users, except that which is knowingly and specifically supplied to us by the user.
- The Greens/EFA Group is committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information.
- The Greens/EFA Group will not sell or pass on your information to any other organization outside of the Greens/EFA unless you specifically and expressly give us permission to do so.
- The Greens/EFA Group always give you the option to unsubscribe from our mailing lists.
- If you are under 18 years old, we suggest that you ask your parents or guardian before signing up on this site.
Copyrights by: Samuel Aranda, Thomson Reuters, dpa Picture-Alliance GmbH